All-Inclusive EVENIA Monte Alba
The all-Inclusive regime will allow you to fully enjoy the services of the hotel, very practical and comfortable that guarantees maximum fun and enjoy all the services and facilities of the Evenia Monte Alba. If you are looking to enjoy a magnificent holiday in the heart of Pyrenees but, at the same time, you do not want to exceed your budget, the All-Inclusive regime is your solution.
All-inclusive services are:
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner once a day in the main dining room, as well as Buffet meals.
- Water, house wine, beer and/or soft drinks at meals.
- Local alcoholic beverages, water, house wine, sangria, beer, bottled juices and soft drinks at the Hotel Bar from 10 am to 11 pm.
- Snacks such as Chips, ice-cream and pastries.
- Snack at hotel Bar from 5pm to 5:30pm consisting of pastries, juices and choco drinks or similar.
Important to know:
This service is personal and non-transferable. If you wish to invite a non-all-inclusive guest, you must pay the price indicated on the menu. All-inclusive service starts at check-in and ends after check-out. Mixed All Inclusive bookings with any other scheme within the same family and/or group of friends are not accepted (even if they book with a different locator or agency). The hotel may require a document proving the age of the children (ID or family book) at check-in. If you want, here you can check more hotels in Cerler.